The first step in determining if robotic automation will add money to your bottom line is a preliminary review to ensure it is practical to go through the balance of the process. We will schedule a visit with you to:
- Conduct a brief interview to understand your current process.
- Provide a review of HCM's inclusive Palletizing Application Data Document. This comprehensive review will give HCM product parameters for which the palletizing application will be based.
- Complete a high level site survey to identify any physical challenges.
Before we leave we will:
- Determine if an opportunity for savings exists
- Provide you with a rough ROI
- Discuss the steps and requirements for going forward
- Set up a tentative schedule to complete the study
Samples of End of Arm Tooling
Below are samples of applications that have proven to be beneficial:
|Many small items at once and mixed use systems||Automated empty pallet management|
|Moving multiple cases with open tops||Clamps for precise placement of one or more items|
|Vacuum lifting for exceptional versatility||Specialized tools for the hard to handle items|