Fanuc Robotics M-710iC series robot is the ideal solution for:
- Material handling
- Machine load/unload
- Parts transfer
- Waterjet cutting/routering
- Foundry applications
- Material removal
- Thermal spray
- Packing & palletizing
- Arc welding
M-710iC Series Benefits
- Multiple mounting solutions.
- Slim arm & wrist assemblies minimize interference with system peripherals allowing operation in confined spaces.
- Generous supplementary J3 payload up to 15 kg.
- Pneumatic and electrical connections (8RI/8RO) available on front of J3 casting for easy and simple integration of end-of-arm tooling (EOAT).
- Multiple process attachment points allowing flexibility when integrating EOAT.
- Superior wrist capacity for handling heavy work pieces and fixtures.
- Best joint speeds in its class maximize cycle time and throughput.
- Wrist flange and base mounting are identical to the M-710iB series, allowing for seamless backward compatibility.
- Larger work envelope than the M-710iB series, making replacement easier.
- Designed to use minimal mechanical components to reduce down time, increase mean time between failure and minimize spare parts.
- Utilizes proven, reliable FANUC servo motors providing the greatest uptime and productivity.
M-710iC Series Data Sheet