Manufacturer of Conveyor Belting
The Intralox Pallet Layer Descrambler from the award winning line of Activated Roller Belt™ technology is a simple, safe, and cost-effective solution for conveying boxes, packages, or cases in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
HCM Systems can automatically descramble, singulate, and orient products from pallet layers into a single file with the Intralox Pallet Layer Descrambler. The pallet layer descrambler HCM utilizes handles the largest product range at the highest throughput rate, with virtually no controls.
Where It Applies
This solution has been successfully installed in industries ranging from beverage/beer/wine/grocery distributors to food manufacturers and big box retailers. Typically, this technology is ideal in the following situations:
- For high throughput rates of over 3 layers per minute
- Where wide product ranges are handled
- Where there is a high number of cartons per layer
- Where product orientation must be uniform
Speed – Descrambles up to 6 pallet layers per minute on one system
Versatility – Handles almost all products:
- From 4 in. x 4 in. (100 x 100 mm) to no maximum size
- Products up to twice as tall as they are wide
- Corrugated, shrink-wrapped (PET bottles), litho-packs, plastic totes, beverage shells, etc.
Flexibility – Adapts easily to changing requirements:
- Handles everything from column-stacked to complex, interlocked pallet layers
- Accommodates 80+ cartons per pallet layer
Low maintenance – Features virtually zero controls