Manufacturer of Conveyor Belting
When HCM Systems utilizes ARB™ in palletizing solutions Intralox's ARB™ Palletizing Infeed System provides ultimate flexibility for customized pallet layer forming of the most varied products, at the highest throughput rates. Intralox's palletizing infeed system includes ARB™ Case Turner and ARB™ Switch conveyor automation equipment.
The palletizer infeed system HCM Systems utilizes provides simple, low-maintenance, automatic palletizing line feeds within a small footprint. It precisely arranges packages in a pallet layer configuration, ensuring proper formation; or, it can feed single or dual rows to layer forming robots. When HCM Systems utilizes ARB™ in palletizing solutions it can retrofit most traditional palletizers.
Benefits of ARB™ Palletizing Infeed Systems:
- All the benefits of patented ARB™ technology
- Create accurate pallet patterns, consistently and reliably
- Will accommodate changing package materials, sizes, and layer patterns with simple controls software modifications only
- Handle products gently, without grippers or bumpers
- Increase worker safety
- Have only one drive and few actuators
|90° sorting into palletizing lanes for robot case/row pick.
- Up to 230 ppm for 4"x4" product
- Changes orientation
- 90° divert
- Higher rates
- Layout improvements - no spurs, tight diverts, passive on transfers possible, footprint savings
- Better product handling - package size and type flexibility
- Gentle divert - decreased product damage
- Increased safety - no exterior moving parts
- Less maintenance
- 90° sorting over 40 ppm with need to change product orientation
- Small footprint is required
- Reliability of product handling is necessary
- Flexibility of product size and type required
|Turns product, aligns, and/or stages for more accurate & reliable robot pick.
- Up to 200 ppm based on 6"x6" product
- Selectively or always change orientation of some products
- Justifies product for robot pick
- In-line or right angle layout configuration
- High reliability versus roller conveyor
- Superior product handling
- Smaller footprint & layout flexibility
- Product size & type flexibility
- Product handling, reliability and throughput is critical
- Downtime, jams, must be prevented
- Various package sizes
- Small footprint available
|Builds complete layers at the highest rates for robotic layer picking.
- Up to 225 ppm
- Forms any layer configuration - touchless turner & laner
- Minimum product size 6"x6"
- Ultimate flexibility - any layer configurations
- Push button changeover - no mechanical adjustments or settings
- Package type flexibility - handles a large product range
- Eliminates product contact - no bump turns
- High speed no touch turning - easy or hard way
- Less maintenance - no slat switch
- High reliability - positive case positioning
- High rates & complex layer patterns
- Rates cannot be handled by one or two row picking robots - layer picking required in order to meet high rates
- Gentle handling, reliability, and flexibility are critical
|Builds multiple rows for robot pick.
- 80 ppm based on 12"x16" product
- 1 infeed to up to 3 outfeeds
- Min. product size 6"x6"
- Increases robot rate vs. single case/row pick accumulation
- Reliable product handling
- Small footprint
- Simple, low maintenance
- Forming dual rows will enable higher rates
- Small footprint and reliability is necessary